Thursday, September 10, 2015

Holy hell and hand grenades

well, to start off, I am on drugs while I post this.  It all started with me getting am iv then not giving a darn for about 26 hrs. Some of you may know that I usually have interesting recovery stories. This time is no different.
But we need to back up a little. Also keep in mind I am using my iPad and it has autocorrect so it makes my semi illiterate words totally illiterate. E
When they got inside they found that my tumor that was supposed to me 9mm.  About the size of a fingernail, it ended up being somewhere between a goofball and a baseball. So they had to do a complete lower left lobectomy not sure what it is but it has turned me into a cyborg with tubes coming out of my chest. (Sorry for the visual). They said I was not happy with one of the nurses. His name is Matt. If you remember. Matt was the same nurse that wouldn't look for my cat when I ripped out my iv while doing IL2. I also spoke a little Chinese to the Drs and nurses. The day nurse said I was doing really well. They wanted me to do three laps. When she left I had done 7. I have now done ten with a goal of twenty by midnight. Which will be a mile. Let's see what happens.  The dr seems to think that I might be able to come home  Saturday even with the lobectomy. Prayers and good thoughts are appreciated. And keep the dr.s and nurses at huntsman in you prayers too please.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,
Love Andy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. hope you do have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

KC said...

Love you cuz.

KC said...

Love you cuz.

JKaae said...

Hope all is well. Take care. Prayers for you & your family.