Monday, September 12, 2011

Pain, stress, and getting your tricycle kicked in the ditch. I know, a typical day for anyone.

This may sound odd, but this is a good day, and I am happy to be a part of it. It is strange how when you get a chance to realize that we truly are mortals, it only lasts a short time (in perspective). I am feeling a lot better than I was last year at this time. My energy level is up, I am not in near as much pain, just annoying things going on, like not being able to wear a shirt because my radiated skin hurts (don’t worry Alan, I won’t post a picture). I don’t think anyone would appreciate me wandering around the country-side topless. Other than that I am doing exceptionally well.
We went dove hunting the other day, yes I kill little birdies and eat them; because they taste good, that’s why. Anyway, no doves so far this year, they all just disappeared, maybe because they knew I wanted to eat them. I will keep my eyes open for some more legal fowl to hunt and eat.
I don’t know what else to tell you, other than we are all doing well, having the same problems that you all have, school, work, family, you know, that thing called life. We laugh when we can, cry when we must, and try not to whine. In the words of the genius Red Green, “ remember, I’m pulling for you, we’re all in this together.”
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,
Love your friend Andy

1 comment:

bruce andrew said...

Andy, "Red Green" and "Phineas and Ferb"... we may be uncle/nephew on this plane, but we are certainly brothers in mind....(Lynette thinks we are both "tetched" in the head - I think that is Providence speak for crazy)...