Thursday, September 1, 2011

Have you ever had deja vu?

Well, we made it. Sort of. If surviving the first week of school(for the kids), going back to work(with kids), and ending a long series of radiation treatments making it, I guess we did okay. I was thinking that we would just go back to the schedule we had before summer vacation and things would be calmer, quieter, and more stable. Boy am I delusional. This has been the week from... I won't end that sentence. I think you can put in any expletives that you feel would be appropriate.
As I went back to work in the elementary school, I found that what I left in June was waiting for me with gusto, just the only difference is location. And trying to help my kids through the whole shift of new schools has made me learn more patience. Andy finished his treatments at Huntsman and has a break until we have scans again in October.
We really didn't slow down or stabilize. In fact, we have cranked it up. My classes at WSU for this semester have turned into my worst nightmares. Let me think about this, math is frustrating and difficult. Public speaking is HORRIFYING!! Yes, that's right I have public speaking as one of my classes. This was an accident. I thought I was signing up for interpersonal communication. What I got is PUBLIC SPEAKING. What have I done. Don't answer that.
Morgan has soccer on Tue.,Thurs., Fri., and Saturday. On Wednesday the girls have music lessons in Logan, then we scream home to make it to Young Women's just in time. I have scholarship meetings on Friday and gathering time (public speaking class) on Tues. We all have homework, housework, yard work, and have I said we are fixing the fascia on the house this weekend, and possibly painting the house as well.
Okay we are over doing things. Oh well, that's where the deja vu comes into view. I feel like we are exactly where we were in the spring. Crazy schedule and chaos surrounding us. There a platypus controlling me...what...a platypus controlling me...gotta stop...don't stop...

No comments: