Saturday, July 2, 2011

where in the world is ...everyone?

A scene of two individuals that meet each other at a store inquiring about the Layne's.
and... scene!
Person 1: "Hey have you heard from Andy or Peggy lately?"
Person 2: "No. I was just thinking about them this morning. Have you seen them?"
Person 1: "No. It's been awhile. Do you think Andy's still alive?"
Person 2: "Oh I hope so! He still owes me $20."
Person 1: "I haven't seen Peggy either though. Do ya think I should call them? I don't want to bother them."
Person 2: "Maybe. She might have the 20 bucks."
(Person 1 calling on cell phone. beep, beep, beep. ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring,ring)
Person 1: "No one's answering."
Person 2: "Did  you call Peggy's cell or Andy's?"
Person 1: "Peggy's, why?"
Person 2: "Peggy never answers her phone. It's always lost or she can't find it in time to answer."
Person 1: "Well, I'm sure their okay. I'll call Andy later."
Person 2: "Ya your right. See ya."
As they walk away person 2 thinks..."I hope Andy didn't spent that $20 on something dumb.

1 comment:

Buffmeister said...

Thinking about you often, Andy, and wishing the best. You are always in my prayers. I miss you, though I don't miss the drive. Stay strong and keep that humor intact. Love to you and your family.

Buffy