Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm too sexy for my shirt........

Ok, weird title for this blog. But fitting in a strange way. For the last couple of weeks I have been having pains in my lungs. On Sunday I admitted that I may need to go back in, I called the Dr. on Monday and ended up in the ER for about 5hrs. Through the process of checking things out, I ended up in my skivvies. I never understand why you almost have to be nekk-ed for the Dr.'s to check out the pain in your chest. I guess your less likely to run away if they have all your clothes, and you are wearing a gown that shows off your tush if you make any sudden movements, let alone, run away. To shorten a story that has ran off track, I am feeling a lot better, and the pain is a result of ....... wait for it....... my cancer. They wanted to keep me for observation, but I told them I didn't like that option, or the option of a CT scan. (after all, I am highly allergic to the ct contrast) so they let me go, I must have been a big enough pain in the butt, they wanted to get rid of me. All kidding aside, they treated me with respect and were very concerned about my well being. We discussed in depth things I should watch for and what to do if certain symptoms arise. So far none (symptoms) have.

Dr. Grossman does however want to see me sooner that we originally scheduled. I guess he misses my awesomeness. or maybe there was talk of me being a problem child, I get those two confused on a regular basis.

Thank you all for your support and prayers, they are still needed and appreciated.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,
Love Andy

1 comment:

KC said...

You are too sexy for your shirt! And I can attest to that!!!!!