Monday, January 24, 2011

Last Treatment Hoo Ray!!!!!

Today was my last radiation treatment, I was even given a certificate of achievement. I think I will have it framed. I had all the SBRT crew sign it. It was a great day. I even fell asleep during the radiation. There was some concern from the Dr. She was telling jokes like she normally does and I didn't even laugh once. Usually I laugh and the techs get mad at her because I am not supposed to move. At the end, she said she thought I was mad at her, because I was ignoring here, nope I was just asleep. One nurse was watching me while I was asleep, and said at times it looked like I stopped breathing, (I am a shallow breather). Anyway, it was a good feeling to be done. Now I just have to look forward to my next trip to Vegas to finish my study there, no treatment this time so woo hoo. I will have some results in april-ish to find out if this worked. So everybody pray hard, and send what good Karma you can spare my way. By the way we have found one of the drugs they were giving me to battle side effects from the radiation, was giving me complications. Now that we have fixed that, I feel a whole lot better.
Merry Christmas and Have a great day.
Love Andy

No comments: