Thursday, January 6, 2011

I didn't have a catchy title today, sorry. If you will look to the right, you will see a new addition to the blog. A thermometer. Many thanks to Scott for helping me get this put together. I tried for an hour the other night to get something like this, and it took him a whole five minutes. He is a genius.
I have had many people ask if I had a gauge to let everyone know where we were in the fund raising, so there it is.
Ok, now for an update. For the last couple of days I have been really tired, not sure why, it couldn't be stress or anything like that, so it must be global warming. (those of you in Utah should be laughing right about now.) A heartfelt thanks for those who have, and continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and a big thanks to those who have donated as well. I do my best to keep a good attitude and Peggy is always there to smack me when I let it slip. (just kidding) She is my strength and my support. She helps me, and has patience with me when I have my personal pity parties, for those parties she is a party pooper. That's why I love her sooooo much!
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,
Love Andy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Scott, I knew you would be a big help someday. That is really nice. Andy, I think it will help everyone that is reading. It will encourage us all to donate or get others to help.

Andy L. said...

by the way this Scott is not my brother.

Sare said...

Andy -
You don't know me, and I don't really know you, but my family lives just up the road from your parents, and I grew up with Dave. I just wanted to send my love, and my prayers for you and your family. You can beat this. If anyone has the strength to beat this it's a Lane.

Andy L. said...

Sare,
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate nice uplifitng comments from people I barely know. It keeps me going. Have a great day.
Andy.