Sunday, October 10, 2010

what a pain, literally

Today, sucked!!!!! now that's out of the way. Peggy recently decided to tear out the kids bathroom, and redo the walls. I helped her yesterday, and think I over did it. There is no think, I way over did it. I woke up to pain and more pain. Peg and the kids got ready for church and left me home (so I thought) after about a while (I had no idea how long it had been) I was awaken by the back door opening and someone walking around in the house. I got up and wandered out to see who had come in the back door. It was Caity, she was left home to babysit her dad. Once I was comforted with the knowledge that I had a keeper. I took something for the pain, a nice tall coke. (no really it helps) Anyway, I have spent most of the day in pain. So I hope tomorrow goes a lot better and less pain. The bathroom by the way is about half done, we will work on it a little at a time to finish it by this next weekend. Wish us(by us I mean Peg) luck.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Andy.

No comments: