Sunday, October 31, 2010

As time goes by.....



This week has flown by, the title this post, is in reference to a BBC tv show. I feel like I have been given a new chance at life. No real reason, but most of my pain has gone away. The only thing I have lingering around now is a splitting headache that seems to randomly appear. I am working on triggers to see if something I am eating is causing it. No luck so far. But, there is a possibility that it is from the treatment and I will just have to work around if for a while. (that's not a fun idea)


We had a Halloween party this weekend. It was a lot of fun. While the weather could have cooperated a little better, we made due with what we had. I hope everyone that came had a good time too. Here are some photos of the donut on a string eating contest. They are pictures of my nieces and nephews, and they all did their best to eat the whole thing without their hands. It was hillarious, and we even had a couple of them eat the whole thing. They even bobbed for apples between rainstorms. They did it quick and I was unaware, so no pictures, sorry about that, but I heard it was funny.

So this weekend we had a great time with friends and family. I have had a chance or two to talk to some of you this past while, I have enjoyed our conversations and appreciate your concern on how my family and I are doing. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. We pray daily for blessings to find you and yours. Merry Christmas and have a lovley day.

Andy

No comments: