Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, I almost forgot...

There was so much going on this last weekend, I forgot to mention I had a scan on the 29th. I had to be medicated so I didn't have too much of an allergic reaction. So Friday morning Peg and I headed down to the University of Utah medical center. She drove because I was "medicated" on benadryll. We got there and the scanner person asked if I had been following the predose instructions of benadryll and prednazone. I smiley told her I was not supposed to have prednazone so I took zantac instead. She was not happy with it, and kicked me in the head,(not really) So she got the doctor and he had to call my doctor and while all the doctors were talking I was laying on the cold hard table. Any way, I was right neener neener neener, and we proceeded with the scan. Then I went to the MRI room and waited and waited, oh yeah, I waited some more. Then I had the MRI, and it seemed to take forever. Then they let me go and my arm started to get blotchy, so I took some more benadryll, did I mention I don't like benadryll. So I took a medicated forced nap and pretty much that is how my scan day went, the end. I feel like I just did a grade school show and tell kinda thing. Probably not as entertaining or fun, but informative none the less. I will have the results of the scan around the 12th of Nov. So there may not be much activity on the blog until then, but you never know I may supprise you with some crazy adventure or something. So Keep the faith, remember who you are, and get your finger out of your nose. Merry Christmas and have a lovley day.
Andy

No comments: