Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Updated look, and some updates on us.

School has started for everyone but me. I am still trying to finish some classes from this spring. I am getting ready to head to Las Vegas again in the next little while. But first let me address some changes.
The most obvious is the color change. I like it so thats what we went with. Peggy can choose which one she wants when we get bored with the color scheme.
Second, There is a new thing, over there ------------>. It tells how to donate if you want to. I have had some people ask me, for other people of course, how they could donate. I checked with some people who have had experience in dealing with similar situations, ie cancer, death, etc... and this was their recommendations. So it is over to the right and if you have any questions, what I know is over there-------->. I don't know much beyond what I already put down.
Ok, on to more important things you want to read about.
There have been some rumors going around that I am not doing well. Sorry to burst the bubbles of some people, but I am doing better than expected. While emotionally I had a slight setback when I found that the original treatments didn't work how we wanted, I was marginally upset. But I am all better now, SQUIRREL, sorry about that uncontrolled outburst. (ha, ha, ha) I am doing well. I am looking forward to completing this next series of treatments and like all of you,(except the rumor spreaders), I am hoping that it will send the cancer in remission. So, if you hear a rumor that I am not doing well, check the blog, it will set you straight. or sort of in the right direction, usually.
A big thanks to go out to my Mom and little brother Scott, for driving me down this next trip. I had Scott come along to keep Mom and I on the straight and narrow, because we really are trouble makers. So..... other than that all is well, I haven't had any side effects from the treatment yet, and hope I don't have any. On a good note, my energy level is starting to come back, I walked a mile the other night with Peggy, and didn't need oxygen when we were done. I still needed the walker to help me the last few yards. If schedules work out we are going to go hiking sometime this weekend, and really see what kind of shape I am in. Its late, I am going to go to bed now. Merry Christmas and Have a Lovely day.
Love Andy

No comments: