Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gone and back in a flash

Hey all, We went to Las Vegas this weekend. My Brother Scott and my Mother drove with me down. Well, Scott drove most of the way down and all the way back. He is a speed demon. Lets just say we made record time. I am very grateful that they were there to help me out this trip. We had a great time and lots of laughs. The treatment went well, and there were no complications. We have reached the halfway mark on this treatment. Two more doses to go and then we will have some scans to see if it worked or not. It has been a great weekend, I got home early Saturday morning and we have been almost non-stop all weekend with more of the same scheduled for tomorrow. Wish us well, because we do all of you. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day. Love Andy.

No comments: