Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One more day, and crazy stuff happens

I am feeling a lot better lately. I even went to work early today, it felt good to be out and about before the sun came up. I get a phone call that water was shooting all over the bathroom, and Peggy had turned off the water to the house. So I wander back home. After some time and a little effort, the problem was fixed. Here is what happened.
Morgan went to take a shower this morning, and the water knob, came off and water was shooting out of it and spraying everywhere. So he ran and was pounding on the door, yelling, Mom, Mom, Mom, verily rapidly. Peg said his eyes were as big as saucers. It would have been awesome to see. Anyway they turned off the water and called me. I came home fixed it and now I am a hero. (well not really, but I like to think I am.) So we had a little bit of drama today. Oh, I almost forgot. When they turned off the water, Peggy and Morgan were looking down at the water meter and Morgan said, "Well... now what?" I think that is hilarious. well I hope you have an exciting and fun filled day. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Andy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. From the looks of it, it looks like you're doing Ipilimumab? Are you doing this treatment at Huntsman?

I'm doing biochemotherapy (IL-2, Interferon, Cisplatin, Velband, and Temador) in SF at Cal Pacific. We made this choice because the doctor out there has a good track record w/ Stage 4 patients (long list of survivors, some of which I know), I have faster growing tumors (which they say respond better to this kind of therapy), and in my lungs only. We are hoping it does the trick! I get scans done next week before starting the 4th round. If it's working (which we think it is because the chest x-rays show the tumors are shrinking), then I keep going to 6. If not, then I try Ipi.

It's good to find other "survivors"-and ones that are upbeat and positive. We'll have to keep in touch!