Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Shirt- possible contest?




I found a local print shop that is willing to work with me on making shirts. Here is the first one. The ipi is on the front and cancer is on the back. I personally like it... anyway it is a prototype and some of your ideas will be put on the shirts. This one is my favorite, so far, so I think we will have a little contest of sayings to put on shirts, regarding cancer. The leaders that have been entered so far are .. the one on the shirt Gabe, "I wish cancer would get cancer and die" Shelly S., and "IL2 = Doctor speak for no wimps allowed"Gabe and I, So these are the front runners, the winner will get a pat on the back and a digital high five. so let the creative juices flow. Some ideas that go with the - my friend, dad, husband, son, brother, is fighting cancer.. would be welcomed too. Oh I almost forgot, things are going good. I will be going in for treatment again tomorrow. This time I am flying down. So I will leave in the morning and be back in the late afternoon. How cool is that. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day. Andy Oh I almost forgot, I am wearing this down to treatment on Friday.

3 comments:

Tanya Layne said...

Totally love the shirt!

Gabe said...

So how did the day go, and how did the shirt go over at the clinic?

shel said...

I didn't make up the quote, just so you know...just one of those things I saw going around on facebook...hope the new t-shirt went over well.