Saturday, June 5, 2010

I may not have been totally forthcoming.

Ok, Here are somethings I didn't even tell my wife. (partly because I was not aware until later the following day.) On Monday I turned blue again, during, rigors. It seems lately that the first rounds are the most vicious. And have had a tendency (for me) to be the most dangerous. My blood pressure for the most part stayed fairly stable. I had to stop because of internal pressures on my liver and gall bladder. The weight gain I have is hard to deal with because of the pain that it causes, can't be helped other than passing it through. It is slowly coming off. I feel better today if I don't move at all, but that is one of the things I have to do to help getting the water weight gone. Movement on my part helps immensely. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts to get me through this last series. Only one more to go before we have to draw a line in the sand and decide which is the better course of action. To proceed on this same course to no avail, or take a more drastic, more invasive, and life disrupting course. May your prayers be with us, as our's are with you. thank you, thank you very much. I can not express it enough.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

2 comments:

Hearts and Roses said...

Rock On Andy! If anyone can do it you can! Keep building that happy place. You and your family are Always in our prayers! The Baumanns

Anonymous said...

Blue BLUE really Andy did you read too much of Paul Bunion.... Just kidding my prayers are with you and I do know how hard it is to move when you dont want to. May your road be one easily endured I am praying for you and hoping you will be well enough to go to Florida Keep the faith Love Aunt Dar