Friday, May 14, 2010

Went to work, now I'm paying for it.

I made it to work for part of the day on Thursday. Today, I have been ill all day. It is a result of being up and mobile. The toxins in my body have started to move and I get to have flu-like symptoms for a while. The good news is that the toxins are getting out of my body and I will have more energy when all is said and done, but getting there is no fun. But I keep going, I do a little, lay down for a while, do a little more, lay down, do a little more, well, you get the picture. This is what my weekend is going to consist of, being sick and pushing myself, so hopefully Monday I will be back at work again. It was nice seeing all of the people I work with, thank you for your concern and well wishes. I appreciate it very much. I will keep up the hard work and trying to recover. May your weekends be happy and sunny and accident and injury free. Remember sunscreen and plenty of water, its gonna be sunny and hot here this weekend. Its about time too. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Andy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have your chees and your dad is picking it up today. Sounds likd you are having a rough time Sure wish there is something i could do I do love you Aunt Dar