Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers day to all, well all the Moms anyway.

Ok, today was long and hard. We went to visit all the Moms, and it really wore me out. It is amazing how just riding and talking can kick my butt so hard. I went to Joel and Zina's (the In-laws), and then needed a nap. Went to Ma and Pa Layne's and needed to go to bed when I got home. But I didn't, I helped my kids with procrastinated homework, which is a whole other story. But as I type this my eyes are fighting me in staying open. So as you can probably tell, this recovery isn't going as quickly as I would like, but I have lost all my water weight. So I just need to build up my energy levels. Which means that I will start walking more and trying to stay awake after I walk. That is the hard part. I just put my head down and bulldoze through it, hoping that when I make it through the other side there is not a cliff waiting for me to fall off of. Well, lots of love and appreciation to all who care and are so supportive, and thanks for the card from work, you guys are the best. Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

2 comments:

KC said...

Andy,
It was great to see you yesterday. You look super! We love you. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sure sounds like you are having a rough time I personally am feeling better that you brought a bunch of baby mice in and they got spilled all over the floor. You are now experiencing a what goes around comes around moment. Ha Ha I do hope this passes quickly and you will feel better very soon. Do take care of yourself and rest while you can, It really is ok love Aunt Dar