Monday, May 17, 2010

Had a rough weekend but made it to work today

Friday and Sunday were hard days this weekend but I am pretty sure I was able to get most of the toxins out of my body. I went to work today and was able to be there a lot longer than I thought. While it was tiring it was nice to be back in the grind. I hope to make it every day this week and next. I am sitting here fighting sleep while I write this and trying to finish my thoughts so they are complete. I don't think its working very well. But I am doing really good now. I am still fighting fatigue but that will take time to overcome. I should be almost back to feeling normal when I have to go back in for more treatment, sometime around the 30th of May if things go well. Between now and the end of the month I will have another scan to see what effects the treatments are having on the tumors, and if the Doctor says I am healthy enough to proceed with treatment on the 30th. We hope I will be. Keep us in your prayers, as you are in ours. Thank you for your love and support. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

No comments: