Thursday, April 8, 2010

They decided to let me go home

I made it home finally. My kidneys still aren't working right, so I have to have some blood work done on Saturday, (Karl don't faint.) What does that mean to me? Well, I can't have any lasiks- the stuff that flushes my system of the extra water weight, 23 lbs if you were wondering, and that causes a bunch of other problems. Like my body being swollen and hurting. My throat is swollen so when I cough it gags me, that one really sucks. My hands are so swollen right now that they look like I have the starting of blisters on them, and I don't have knuckles where my fingers connect into my hands. If I get a chance i will take some pictures. I don't know how my feet are, I can't see them and I can't bend over that far. Hopefully on Saturday I can start taking the lasiks. Enough of the bad stuff, I AM HOME, that is great news. Just being out of the hospital makes me feel better, I may not get any better sleep, but at least at home I know where the junk food is. I just got back from the junk food stash, and my cheese sticks are gone, and so are the ham slices, there goes my protein for the day. But I found the Pepsi and root beer, so we could still party down. I had better quit posting and start making lists of survival food for the rest of the week. One of which is Gatorade, it helps so much, so does cranberry juices. For the most part I feel pretty good, as long as I can sit and don't have to move to much or start itching very much I am feeling pretty dang good. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, Merry Christmas, and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

No comments: