Friday, April 9, 2010

Not for the faint of heart

Ok, here are some pics of me. While not exactly disturbing material, it is not great to look at. I will post some after pics when the weight comes off. Anyway, you can see, that my stomach is distended, and yes its painful, and while I admit to having big hulking arms, when we measured my forearms in the hospital they were 15 inches. My fore arms seemed to take the brunt of the swelling in my extremities. The last is a picture of my left hand, which was the most swollen. Notice the rippling of the skin at the wrist, my arm is at a 45 there so it shouldn't do that, and for the record, I don't think the picture does it justice. It is huge. ok pictures have been posted, be kind. Todays weight is 253. No special closing today, it is what it is. I will post later a real post.

No comments: