Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good news bad news day

I am done with the IL2 treatment today, we only got 3 this week. But i will be going home a day earlier than planned. I will be going home on Thursday, provided we can get my kidneys working properly. One of the many complications with this therapy. But all in all things are going well. The side effects came hard and fast this time, so they spread out the dosing to every 12 hours in stead of 8. Talking with the doctors, we don't think we would have made 3 if i went every 8 hours. so from here out it will probably be 1 dose every 12 hours, if my body will take it. Thanks for all the thought and prayers, they really are felt and they help. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know with you faith that everything will be okay. A special belssing to you and your family. May God continue to bless you.
Love Aunt JO