Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Merry Christmas thing

Ok, I have had a lot of questions on what is the deal with ending every post with Merry Christmas. Well, it started a long time ago, when I was on my mission in Taiwan. I was talking to a preacher there and he said wasn't it a shame that it wasn't a celebration of Christ everyday. From that day all my letters home included Merry Christmas, and I thought it fitting to include it in my postings, as it is through my faith and others faith in Christ that is helping me make it through this difficult time in my life.
Merry Christmas, and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

2 comments:

St. Happenings said...

I'm not sure how you keep so positive, but I'm glad you are! I imagine it's not easy, but you strengthen my testimony in that we are listened to and supported by a loving Heavenly Father (though life sometimes sucks!). I know it doesn't seem like much, but you are in my prayers. Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy Just a note to say hi and keep up the good work. I think you have a great thing going in the Merry Christmas thing. We will all be better for keeping Christ nearer to us. I think the pets are wonderful to keep such good watch over you. Take care of all and Happy Birthday to the girls See ya soon Love Aunt Dar