Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting back to normal, for now.

As I am recovering, I have noticed that it really sucks. I have been really tired lately, whenever I get some work done, I have to take a nap for a couple of hours to recover. I am trying to lengthen what I do every day, but it seems to backfire. However on a good note. I am feeling a lot better. I am thinking clearer, and I have lost weight. My color is back to normal, and my appetite has returned. So we will see how long my weight loss stays. Just to keep everyone informed. I will be going in for a CT scan on Thursday, and then will be meeting with the doctor on Friday to see if the treatments are working. If they are, then on next Sunday (April 4) I go in for my next series of treatments. So wish me luck and once again, thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,
Love, Andy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to wish you good luck tommorrow. I sure hope all goes as we expect. I will be thinking of you so let me know when you know something. Love Aunt Dar