Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthdays

Hey all, Shaeli's birthday was yesterday and Caity's birthday is today. So its been kinda busy around here lately. I have been recovering a little slower this time than last time, as far as energy level goes. But I look a lot better and haven't been as sick as I was last time. With any luck I will be able to go back to work tomorrow (Friday). I am looking forward to that, and getting life back to normal for a couple of weeks before treatment begins again on the 4th of April. We looked at the calendar the other day and if this treatment works, which we will find out on the 2nd of April, my last half of the third treatment will start on the 4th of July. I went in on the first treatment on valentines day. I will start my second treatment, (hopefully) on Easter. So if there is a holiday coming up, plan on me being in the hospital. I would once again like to show my appreciation and thanks for the thoughts and prayers that are bent offered in mine and my family's behalf. Also the wonderful things that people are doing for us. We truly appreciate the help and meals that are being brought in. Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

2 comments:

Chris Stoker said...

Happy Birthday to your girls!!

Hi Andy!...It's Shelley, your cousin Chris's wife. We are following /stalking your blog closely and our whole family prays for you regularly. You have a wonderfully admirable attitude. I just wanted to say hi and give you our best wishes!!!

And, one more thing...what's the deal with the Merry Christmas? Just keepin it in your heart all year through? ;)

Gabe said...

Very exciting, as it is also Mother Doctor Terisa's B-day today, as well.