Monday, March 15, 2010

Just hanging with my peeps




I was just sitting here as the lasics do their job, (it gets rid of all the water I retained). Looking around my domain, There are three, well two really, loyal companions, who whether thick and thin. My two dogs and the cat. The only time the cat likes me is when he can sleep on my chest, or is about to sneeze, then its really important to be right by my side. Go figure.. The dogs on the other hand, if I so much as adjust my position in my chair they are right by my side. They usually just want a treat or go outside, or go for a walk, but all of these things involve me. One of the recommendations the doctor gave me was to get exposed to some vitamin D, which apparently comes from the sun. So as I was sitting in the bright rays of the sun this morning (almost noon). I realized that my two faithful companions, while outside, just wanted to be with me, well the big one did, the small one just wanted to run to the neighbors and play with the other dogs. But when it was time to come in, they both came running happy as can be, so like the big pushover that I am, I gave them a treat, now they are worn out, from sitting. Oh the cone is from an injury he had a while ago, it comes off tomorrow, hurray for Reese(the big black dog). You can see the top of the cats head as he waits in the window for Peggy to come home and spoil him. While he does it there is no need for me to sit at the window, so I guess thats a good thing. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice that you have faithful pets to watch over you.
They some how know everything. Keep getting the D into your system and may the Lord continue to bless you and your family.
Love Aunt Jo

Jennifer Schow said...

It was good to see you at the baptism. Glad it was best that we didn't walk over and talk with you. We pray for you and your family morning and night in our family prayers. Thanks for the updates.