Saturday, March 13, 2010

A great day to be out and about.

I went out today to attend a baptism of a good friend of mine. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Spirit was strong there and it helped to put things in perspective. About what the big picture is. I was feeling kinda crappy going to the baptism, but while I was there I was comforted and was able to enjoy the talks and testimonies shared. I was grateful for all the people who were and are concerned about me, that I got to see today. Thank you for not swarming me, I don't think emotionally I could have taken it today. I am still in pain, I am yellow, and I have to be careful when I walk I don't lose my balance. Having said that, I went for two short walks with my wife today on the road. She kept me balanced and helped me not to fall over. I have had a rough day with getting toxins out of my body today, while the treatment was worse than last time, at least the recovery has been worse too. At least its consistent. But I will keep on smiling, and being happy. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love, Andy.

1 comment:

jill said...

Hey Andy... just thinking of you as I was typing emails to my missionary sons. I am so glad you are done with the 2nd round, but sad you are struggling with the toxins. I pray for you EVERY night and wonder each day how you are doing. We miss you at work! Take care of yourself and keep up those amazing spirits. You actually cheer ME up! Wishing you a better week and a Merry Christmas, too..LOL
Hugs,
Jill (aka Jillybean)