Saturday, March 13, 2010

The first night is usually the worst night

Well, I made it through the first night without too much trouble. I didn't sleep well, but I did get more sleep than i was getting in the hospital. So I figure it was a good night. I am still tired, when i left the hospital I weighed in at 253. According to my scale I weigh 240 so not too bad, 10 lbs in one day. I only have another 10 to go. I go back in to have a CT scan on April 1, then meet with the doctor on April 2, and if its working, I go back in for treatment on April 4. So keep your prayers coming, I am not out of trouble yet. And by the way thank you all for your thoughts a prayers. I can attest to you that they are truly being felt and that they help me through the really hard times. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and have a Merry Christmas and a lovely day.
Love Andy,

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hi Andy, It is good to know you are hanging in there. I've been reading your blogs. Sounds like treatment has been ruff. I talked to Joel a couple of weeks ago, you had just finished the first treatment. He said it went pretty well, that they didn't give you as much as they wanted. Maybe I just misunderstood. I told him that I wanted to call you, he said as long as I didn't talk about the cancer, I was afraid that I might so I didn't. This blog is good, it helps those of us who care about you to keep track of how you are doing. Thank you for doing it. You hang in there. I am praying for you and your family. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Even if you just want to talk, you have my number. May the Lord bless you and your family. You have a Merry Christmas also.
Love, Rick Scott