Friday, March 12, 2010

Home on the Range,

I have returned home. Peggy brought me home today. I am really tired and a little yellow, nothing as dramatic as last time but still a bit odd colored. I was really amazed how fast it hit me this time and how long the side effects lingered. By Wednesday I was out of it mentally and was seeing people in my room who weren't really there. They were kind of popping in and out from behind chairs and dressers and stuff. I even saw Morgan here, (my son). I called my wife to see if he was with her which he was. But that tells you how messed up you can get while on IL-2. But like I said before, I am doing well. At least as well as I can be doing for what I have gone through. Have a Merry Christmas and a Lovely Day,
Love Andy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will take the good day it is to early for Christmas. I am glad that you are home and doing well. Keep up the good work.
Aunt Jo