Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Couple of setbacks but still going forward

The last couple of days have been really hard. For some reason I have been sick in the mornings and tired the rest of the day. We are going forward and planning on having treatment on Sunday, I have a call in to the doctor to see if there is something I can do, or if its still the toxins getting out of my body, (it feels the same as when I was coming off the toxins). My wife says maybe I am pregnant and am having morning sickness. I will leave it at that and not comment. The kids have been watching Mary Poppins a lot lately, so i have a joke; two men were talking, the one said to the other, "I know a man with a wooden leg named smith." the second man said, "whats the name of his other leg?" On that note I will sign off.
Thanks for everything all of you do for me and my family.
Andy.

6 comments:

Aunt Dar said...

My vote is with Peggy I think your being pregnant would surely take your mind off other things. Sorry you are not feeling well. I am thinking of you and your family everyday. Good luck and tons of love Aunt Dar P.S. as for the joke Keep your day job

KC said...

Hey Andy. We just want you to know we are thinking of you and your family. We love you, and if there is anything we can do, or Evens since he works downtown, let us know, k?

scott said...

aaaah, there's nothing like a good joke, and that was nothing like a good joke. just letting you know that we are thinking and praying for you and your family.

love you bro.

Anonymous said...

Andy, sorry what happened today at work.

Nothing like coming back to work only to be told you have to move all your office stuff up the next bay. Then within the near future move all you stuff to another location.

You may have a good law suit.

This doesn't seem right.

Shame on the management.

God bless you and your family!

Johnny said...

That's my favorite joke. Its good to see you are keeping your sense of humor. Stay strong. We think of you often. Uncle Johnny

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. It was sooooo good to see you the other night. Keep up the good fight! Love The Udys