Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Week Left

Ok, I am counting down the time before I have another round of treatment. I have yet to decide if it is in anticipation or dread. Either way I will go through it and do the best I can. I have been sitting on the front porch enjoying the sunny day. Playing fetch with the Reese (the dog) and having a relaxing time just enjoying being outside. Once again I need to let those who have been helping us through moral support and providing assistance as needed, we are very grateful for your actions. We have felt your prayers and have appreciated the meals and service that has been provided to us. We are very fortunate to live in such a great area and have family close to help us out. There are times when we wonder how we are going to go on, and then someone will show up with a meal or plow our driveway or just call to let us know they are thinking of us. It helps in ways we can't explain. It makes it easier to go through all the hard times, we are reminded that this isn't something we are doing on our own.
I went to church today, just for a little while, it was nice to see everyone, even though I didn't talk to very many. I was encouraged by the doctors to stay home today. But I wanted to be there for a few minutes, to thank some of you personally. I didn't get to everyone I wanted to, but I needed to not be around lots of people so I don't get sick right before going into treatment. That would lessen the effects of the treatment. Anyway. Thank you all for your support and I will try hard to keep this updated while I am mending so you know I am thinking of you all also. Merry Christmas and Have a lovely day.
Andy

No comments: