Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trying to get back to normal (whatever that is)

Whew, Today I went back to work. I made it half a day. Then I came home and slept for 2 hours. I don't think I overdid it, but I think I came as close as you can without doing so. While I feel great, I am still a little (ok a lot) tired. But if I keep pushing myself, without overdoing it (that's the hard part) I should be ready for another round of treatment a week from Sunday Mar 7th. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts that have been sent out for my family and I. I can assure you that they are felt and appreciated. I can't say enough about the outpouring of assistance that has been offered to us, and done without asking. It truly has been a blessing to us. While I am only half way through the treatment, I have a renewed purpose to make it through the best I can. Primarily to make sure the prayers and thoughts are answered, and I want to do my part to make sure that it happens. So if you see me, I am a little skinnier, and probably a little tired, say hi, I won't bite. I do appreciate what you all are doing for me, and would like to personally thank you.

1 comment:

Photo Thoughts said...

Andy,
UGGGHHHH!!!
WE officially hate cancer! We just heard and our thoughts and prayers are with you! You know if you guys need a place for Morgan -- we are here!
The Stephens