Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting better, slowly but surely: and dont call me shirley.

OK, that was a silly title, but hey its me what else would you expect. If you can't tell, I am feeling a lot better, but still have a ways to go. I am still a little orange from my liver and gall bladder not working properly. But that is getting better too. I feel just good enough to overdo it and set myself back a couple days, so I have been given strict instructions, by threat of life and limb, from my wife that I do nothing. As easy as that sounds, it is really hard. I went for a 30 yard walk yesterday and it about did me in. But on a good note, this morning I have lost almost 20 pounds. Upon leaving the hospital Friday, I weighed 265, This morning I weighed 245, so good news today for me. I am very grateful for all of the prayers, thoughts, and even curses that have been offered up for me, if your cursing me at least your thinking of me. We have decided that next time I go in for treatment we will take a before pic, a during pic, and an after pic, to show the differing colors of Andy. Thanks for all the great posts and words of encouragement. Merry Christmas and have a Lovely Day.
Andy

7 comments:

Buffmeister said...

Sweet. I can't wait to see the different colors of Andy!

Keep on keeping on, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are up and around keep listening to Peggy she will not lead you astray. I to think the pic are a good idea. Good luck Aunt Dar

Anonymous said...

hey andy keepup the good fight if you need anything just let me know im pretty close by bz

Anonymous said...

Hoorah! Keep up the great work!
Aunt Evelyn

Anonymous said...

do you and ellis have something with pink? look forward to seeing the pictures. keep up the good work
Aunt Jo

Anonymous said...

What a trooper! If anyone can beat this, I have no doubt you can. You and your family are in our prayers. Hang in there. Mike Rudd family

Unknown said...

Andy, Kathy said you might try to come in Thursday. We got breakfast or lunch for you. Let us know.