Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today is a good day bad day thing.

The good day is that I am no longer allowed to have nay treatments. The bad new Is I am no longer allowed to have my treatments. My body is rejecting it. I have reached, what the doctors have called the toxicity level, the level at which any More will do more harm than good. From here out for the next couple of weeks we are walking, and maybe even working up tip a jog. But first I have to get rid of the water weight I have put on. I am at about 260 as of this morning so wish me luck and weight loss/ They just gave me a pain pill to help with inside pain Inside me, it hurt to breathe, and push on my abdomen.
Love Andy,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here I am again. If you get tired of my rambling please quietly tell your dad and I will be quiet. Meanwhile I am going to bend your ear..Today I was hoping for snow.. Brian is plowing snow now so I find myself wishing for that dreaded stuff. Mothers are like that you know. I am really excited you are comming home I bet your kids are glad. Keep your spirits up and your feet moving. I'll be watching for you on the road. ha ha I send my love Aunt Dar

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say I know you can do it. I know that you have much support at home family and friends. This says a lot for you and your chartacter. You are a strong person and will make it through. You have a lot going for you and if the going gets rough the Lord will be there to see you through. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.
Love
Aunt Jo

Andy L. said...

Aunt Jo,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Missed you at the Family Christmas party. I hope you are doing well.
Love Andy