Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's official, Today I went through hell

I thought i cold give you the good and the bad of what I am going through. Last night at 1am, I had an ok treatment, I felt the symptoms coming on and the medicine was given and everything was fine. This miring at 9am, I mad my self eat breakfast at 7am. Treatment was at nine, Some of the symptoms showed them selves and others did not. About 10:30 I started feeling nations, and by 10:40 I was heaving, Keep in mind, my ribs and lungs are killing me. It was excruciating. But i did feel better afterwards. I still feel like crap, they keep telling me this is a good thing, because the more like crap you feel the medicine is working. It must be doing awesome. I can't wait until I see pictures of the tumors gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddo.sooo sorry you are in hell. But soon You'll be home AND well. Those tumors don't have a chance. Good news if you are bored and up to it usu plays la Tech and 9:02 tonight on espn2. not neat huh? Well if you wake up just imagine your Aunt Dar Screaming her head off making a total fool of herself.I will be thinking of you.I send my Love and Prayers Love Aunt Dar