Monday, February 15, 2010

I made it throught he first dose

Whoa, that really sucked. But the good thing is that it appears, once the symptoms are gone your good until the next dose. I had my first dose at 5:30pm. About 7:30 I started feeling cold, but I assumed it was the cold from the huge windows I have that overlook Salt Lake City, which is very beautiful. By 8:30 I started feeling like I had a headache, and by 8:32, I was hit by a huge wave of nausea. No hurling though. I have been awake now for about 20 min. They gave me some happy drugs to deal with the side effects. Boy did they work good. I feel ok now, a little groggy and a let down headache, but ok. They warned me today that I may experience hallucinations, so if I see something weird I need to let them know. I would also like to thank a good friend who came to see me tonight. It helped a lot talking to him. I was also blessed to see my kids today. They came down to see me and play in Salt Lake. It has been a good day today, I was able to spend time with family, friends, and start kicking cancers butt. I need to go to sleep, my next dose it at 1am. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Andy! I'm impressed you were even awake. That's great!
Evelyn