Friday, February 12, 2010

Healing is going great

I went to my son's school this morning to the "Doughnuts and Dad's" party. I didn't acutally go to where the doughnuts were because I was stopped repeatedly by concerned people asking how I was doing. Which was ok because I shouldn't be eating doughnuts anyway. I would like to let everyone know that I am healing up great and I am just a little sore now. Mainly because I was sitting on the couch yesterday afternoon, playing catch with the dog. I would toss the tennisball up in the air and he would catch it and drop it at my side on the couch. Low effort on my part, but we were having a good time. When all of the sudden he jumps after the ball, and it comes bouncing back with no warning and hits me, yep you guessed it, right where the procedure took place in my lower abdomen. Good news, no bleeding, but I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening laying in bed relaxing. Today, I am feeling great. A little sore, but I am going to take it easy and spend all day relaxing and not playing with the dog. Although it would be good for both of us if I did. I am just not willing to risk a tennis ball to the belly. So lesson learned and besides. I have to be in top form for tomorrow, because the movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians comes out (today) and we are going to see it tomorrow.(if I am up to it I will go with my family.) So I hope I will be going.

No comments: