Sunday, May 9, 2021

Wow, over 5 years have passed, what a crazy ride its been. (and continues to be)

Sooo much has happened in the last 5 years.  Peggy, who is as awesome and sexy as ever is on her way back to Fielding Elementary to teach this coming Fall.  I have a dream job where I get to go to China occasionally and speak Chinese most days.  Shaeli and Josh are married and have a beautiful daughter Ezzy.  Morgan has come back from his mission to Germany, and works and lives in Logan.  Caity works in Logan, and as Ezzy (the granddaughter) puts it, "has a man", she has also bought a horse and is now training it.

Ok, I think that was the down and dirty of it all.  (I know there is way more than that but hopefully, I can keep blogging and getting you all up to date.)


First off, I know, I'm still alive!!!!  Who'd a thunk it?

The last few years have not been without trials.  But let's start backwards, shall we.

The start of 2021 was a rough one.  It started with me going in the hospital with Covid. I was intubated and put under for a week, then a week later I came home(that's 2 weeks in the hospital for those counting along at home).  The Dr.'s thought it was crazy that given my health problems with my lungs I was able to recover so quickly.  But you know me, I like to fight for my life.

It is now May, and I am still dealing with the ramifications of having had covid.  I was able to start back to work on April 1, but I am still on oxygen when I go out and about, and when I sleep.  I am working on getting my breathing back so I can play with Ezzy more.  

I know this is short for being gone so long, but I will try to make more updates and catch you all up.


Merry Christmas and have a lovely day,


Love, Andy



No comments: