Sunday, May 27, 2012

Request for some help

Everything is going well with me and my family. 

We are assisting a family in North Logan, whose 17 year old son is battling bone cancer.  There is a good chance he may lose a leg in this battle.  We are having a yard sale on June 9th for him, and his family.  If you have some things you could donate to this please let me know.  We need the items by June 8th.  I can come get most items or you could drop them off at my house.  If you would also put them in your prayers that would be great too.  The boys name is Jake, I will post some updates when I have some more. 

Also, just in case you missed my previous posts, I currently have "no evidence of disease", which is kinda like cancer free.  But melanoma is more like a chronic illness, it keeps coming back so for now, I am living large and loving life.
Thanks and Have a lovely day,  and Merry Christmas,
Andy Layne.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad everything is going well for you and your family! You are in my thoughts and prayers often. I truly think God appointed you to be the warrior to kick melanomas butt! (not an easy job, but worth all the hard work!) Have a great summer!