Monday, June 6, 2011

Andy is a dork!

Yes, I have finally decided to blog the big ugly truth. Andy is a dork!
I did it. I know you all had the knowledge, but now it is said. We have had a crazy weekend, as I have told, but Andy woke this morning with his body in pain and stomach hurting. Let's see here. He consumed enough shredded pork, teriyaki chicken, pudding cake, and rice to kill a Hawaiian. He wrestled a nephew for 5 min. He instigated a dodge ball game, and behaved similar to a baboon all weekend. I just can't figure why he wouldn't feel well. If you can't hear the sarcasm in this blog, then you haven't met or know me. I know I should be happy with the fact that Andy did so much, yet when he then whines like a tired toddler on a Monday when I have a crap load of things to accomplish, it rides on my nerves and tries my patience. Okay, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. Positive thoughts in, negative thoughts out. Ahhhh. I feel better, how about you? See, you can endure all things with faith and hope and love.

No comments: