Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quick Trip to Logan

Ok, I haven't posted in a while, thanks Peg for taking up the slack. I have been working on the fundraiser and working, and doing other stuff, boy this sounded a lot better in my head.
Anyway, I took the girls with me to Logan today to get some donations for the fundraiser and get some stuff they needed to make some bookmarks. while I was waiting for them in the parking lot of Micheal's, a car a few stalls over had some kids in it with the windows down. When all of the sudden one of the kids in the back started screaming bloody murder, the older one (maybe 10) asked what was wrong, but the smaller sibling just kept crying. He asked if the little one was hurt, they said no, asked if he was hungry, the little one said no. The older brother kept asking questions to see what the problems was, then finally asked, well whats wrong then? And the little one screamed at him, and his sister, THEY LEFT ME WITH BOTH OF YOU!!!!! and proceeded to let out more crying screams. I almost laughed myself silly. This is stuff you just can't make up. When the mom came back the little one started saying how mean his brother and sister were to him, she didn't buy into it. But it was entertaining for me.

We have been getting some really cool donations. Both Utah State and BYU have donated basketballs signed by the 2010-2011 teams, USU also donated a ball signed by "Wild Bill." Along with various other items, and more coming everyday. We will soon have them up on the previously posted website so you can look the items over.
I am really grateful to all the people who are helping and making this happen. I have to look at it as one task at a time or it is really overwhelming. But with all the support, love, and encouragement this will be a function to remember. We will be having a couple of bands come and perform at the dinner, so if you are feeling in the mood, if there is room we will put a place for dancers, no table dancers though, the ceiling is too low.

Thanks for all the prayers, assistance, and support. We pray for you all daily.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love, Andy

No comments: