Thursday, April 14, 2011

Math,math,math...no more math please!

I have to let you in on a little secret. When you do so much math practice when studying for a math final, you start to dream about math problems. I guess it's more of a nightmare. I am actually writing this to avoid doing more math. My final for the class is coming up next week. I admit that I don't really have a lot of confidence in this class. I read the chapters and do the examples, yet I don't feel as though it is sinking in well enough. My professor is allowing us to take one 3x5 card in for a cheat sheet. One little puny card is not enough help to cover all 8 units we have done through the semester. I know I sound whinny. Sorry. I am not giving up. I just want the torture to end. What is worse I need to pass this class really badly. This would be my last math class. What a thought, can you imagine, a semester without math. I can see it now...reading textbooks that have don't contain a quadratic function or the number e (e? seriously did they run out of numbers? I thought number are eternal with no end), or why the r-controlled value affects the x-value negatively and find the least square with the standard deviation. What a glorious day. Can you see it, can you? Share the vision. Ahh...

No comments: