Saturday, March 19, 2011

spring is springing

I am in a mood for spring/summer! I think we all are. This week we have had ups and downs, just like the roller coasters at Disney World. If you have read the past blog, you know about our downs, but let me tell you of our ups. Shae and Caity celebrated their birthday's and we had a blast doing so. Thursday, after guitar we all went to our favorite sandwich shop that we only visit once in a blue moon because it is soooo fattening, but sooo good. Logan's Heros is the best sandwich place ever!!!!! Celebrating birthday's is great. Although seeing your babies grow up is hard. I still see them as the cute little chubby bundles of silliness. Shae was a round ball of chunk that everyone wanted to pinch or cuddle. Caity was her sister's complete opposite. Caity was long and skinny. She had these long monkey fingers that stretched outward. They will probably scream if they knew I wrote this about them. They are not little kids anymore, they are teenagers. Morgan felt a little left out with the birthday singing and cards with money. He will have his turn in a few months. I really hate that time moves so quickly, however, this is one more year to appreciate life and all its wonders. I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: