Thursday, March 31, 2011

Latest insights and Fundraiser info.

It has been a while since I blogged, sorry about that. I cannot tell a lie. Part of the reason I haven't blogged in a while is I had a hard time sharing how things were going, after Clyde passed away. It was harder on my than I thought it would be. But, the attitude he had, helps me have a stronger desire to fight this and beat it. He was a good man and a great friend, I will miss him dearly. He was one person who knew exactly what I was going through. My prayers and thoughts go to his wonderful wife, kids and grandkids. I heard a new book being advertised on the radio the other day titled "Created for greater things." The premise of this book, (I think) is how we have been created for a greater purpose and achievements than we have any idea of. I think I will read this book. Anyway, it got me thinking that focusing on what I can do and what I would like to be able to do, is where my energy should be. Since I started doing this, I have emotionally turned a corner, I have been a lot happier, more confident in my future, and dare I say, even a little more optimistic of the long term future for my family. So once again I say, Bring it on! I am ready and willing!! I will progress, I will grow, and I will achieve my dreams and help all those around me as best I can to achieve their dreams as well. On another note: With help, I have been working on a fundraiser. We have some dates, Friday May 13th, dinner and auction, Saturday May 14th, a 5k fun run/walk. So we are looking for volunteers, to help with the fundraiser and volunteers to get donations for the silent auction, and for the walk/run. If you are interested in what you can do, please send me an email at adlayne62@gmail.com. Thanks for all that you do for us. We hope you can feel our love and appreciation. May your day be happy, and smiley. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day. Love Andy.

No comments: