Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sorry, I'm a slacker

Ok, apologies have been issued, and explanations will ensue. This last while has gone by fast and has been really crazy. I spent an unplanned day in the hospital doing tests, they came back inconclusive. I was having chest pain and it took effort to breath. So after all the tests, I had an choice to make. Either go on steroids, at about 20 times the current dose I was taking, or take a little round pill with no mentionable side effects. So having the aversion to side effects that I do, I went with the little pills. I have done a lot better, but have been having reoccurring killer headaches. But good news on that, they have become less and less painful as time goes on, so they are either going away or I am getting used to them. Coming up is Valentines day, so give your sweetheart a hug, and a nice gift, flower, chocolate, rubies, maybe a diamond, something nice that you both can appreciate. Me, I am giving Peggy nothing but me. And what a great present that is, too bad you all aren't as lucky as her to be having me for a present. ( I hope you can sense the sarcasm here.) I wouldn't put what I was getting her here, she would read it, silly. Ok, If you can tell I am feeling really good at the moment. I have even started to lose some weight. If you find the weight I loss, you can keep it, that's just how generous I am. May the Lord bless and keep you all safe and warm in this chilly, but not freezing weather (check local listings). Merry Christmas and have a lovely day, spring in on the march. he he he.
Love, Andy.

Oh I almost forgot, we will be selling shirts for a fund raiser, there is a picture of what they look like. The front says "The fight against Melanoma", the back says "In it to Win it." We are still trying to decide on pricing and how to order, more news to follow. Thanks to Caity my wonderful Model.

No comments: