Thursday, January 13, 2011

Owen Marecic the perfect football player

I know this is a weird post, especially for me, those of you who know me, know my wife watches more sports than I do. I usually only watch when I know someone playing, or am really bored. But enough of that. While waiting for my radiation treatment I picked up a magazine and read about this young man who plays for Stanford. What caught my attention is that the article was more about how he lived his life on the field much the same as he did off the field. Always gave 100%, worked hard at supporting those around him by doing his part. Words can't describe what I have learned from reading this short article but it ended with this quote from Owen, "TODAY GIVE ALL THAT YOU HAVE, FOR WHAT YOU KEEP INSIDE YOU LOSE FOREVER." You can Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1174606/1/index.htm
If you have a little time its worth the read.
An update on me, I am doing well, working hard and trying to stay positive. Good friends, loving Family, and supporting Co-workers, make life worth fighting for.
Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

No comments: