Saturday, January 1, 2011

First post of the New Year

With welcoming arms and an optimistic attitude we welcome in the new year. Lots of things need to happen this year, one is cancer needs to go in remission, so if you see cancer out there please let it know it is no longer welcomed in my body. As a family we are setting some goals, for family, finances, and personal growth, and yes it includes the ever illusive, lose weight, eat healthier, and exercise more. Those probably won't happen (but don't tell my wife). Peggy, along with the kids is starting school on Monday. So it is official, let the stress levels increase. Due to the uncertainty of my future (we hope for the best, plan for the worst) we decided that Peggy needs to finish her education so if the unimaginable happens, the family will survive. It will take a few years for her to get through her program, so we are being optimistic. I am currently feeling well, and we hope it will last. I will start radiation treatment on the 12th of Jan, and have between 3 and 5 treatments. The way they explained it to me is I will get 6 weeks of radiation in 5 treatments. So wish me luck and no or limited side effects. Well, have a happy new year, and look forward to having another Merry Christmas.
Love, Andy.

No comments: