Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beautiful morning

I was awoken this morning by the strangest sound. The alarm clock was beeping at 5:00am. I have not gotten up this early for at least a month. I had a hard time going back to sleep, so I laid there thinking. This is a beautiful morning. I feel as though with the last two days, we as a family, have recieved a blessing of peace. Andy has been lighthearted, joking, and more his real self. This alone has given all of us a boost of happiness. We are riding this wave and enjoying the ride. So, if we seem a bit dreamy, we are. We will be busy this weekend, just like the rest of you, so have a great 4th and be safe. We love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good 4th weekend. Its good to see you enjoying the family Hope you can keep the peace for a long time I love you and hope to see you soon Love Aunt Dar