Monday, April 12, 2010

woo hoo its monday

Ok, I made it through the weekend with no major bumps. I survived a fun 70th birthday party for my father-in-law Joel. I even survived a short stint after that at my parents just to say high to the fam. Then I went home and crashed. So today, I had to go and get a blood test that told me my kidneys still aren't working right. The prognosis for now is to watch it and just keep going. Not in real danger yet just worry area. So I have to wait a few days and then go back for another test to see if my kidneys are back to normal yet. its a good thing I have a lot of blood. I spent the day with my dad, teaching me the magic art of Wii Golf. We had a lot of fun, and i got out of the house, sort of. At least out of my house. Not much progress on the water weight loss this time. So I hope you are having a great day, and Buffy, I hope your Easter Contata went as planned. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for the blog. It helps us to keep things in perspective. Good luck this week! We hope that the kidneys start doing their thing and you have some relief there! Keep up the Wii golf - watch out for the water and the wind! Keep your head down and your eye on the ball! Brian and Molly