Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey..... How are ya....?

Ok, still have about 10lbs of water weight on. I am going to the hospital in a few minutes to get some lab work done to see if my kidneys are working yet. So wish me luck. On the bright side I am sleeping semi-normal again. I feel well but am having problems driving, so I am being chauffeured around. The doctors don't want me doing too much until the kidney thing is resolved. Everyone here is doing fine, did I mention how proud I am of Morgan for passing his Hunters Ed? Anyway, For the kids today is the last day of school before spring break. They are hoping for a really long spring break, its only until Tuesday. I think they are all ready for summer to be here. Well, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, We pray for all of you everyday, and hope your burdens are a little bit lighter as you face the day. Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.
Love Andy.

No comments: