Saturday, January 31, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday, Hooray!!! who's playing again?

I made it before the month was over, I know its the last day, but I made it.  Goings on:  Peggy is doing her student teaching, Shaeli is working as subway still, Caity and Morgan are being studious and learning.  And I am working hard at selling Health Insurance.  So if you need health insurance give me a ring.  435-230-0278.  I might be able to help.

Ok enough of the sales pitch.

We have been working hard at keeping some new years resolutions.  Peggy's is to have me lose weight and eat healthier.  Mine is to make Peggy Happy.

Through the goodness of others (thanks Ron and Joan)  we have acquired a Bowflex Treadmaster.  It has been kicking my butt a half hour at a time.  Peggy, Shaeli, and I have been using it to see how the three different body types respond to the exercise.  I have lost several pounds and a few inches.  My goal for the year is to lose about 20 pounds, this machine has helped me jump start my year.

I have scans the beginning of March.  So we are hoping for no new tumors and if there is any growth it needs to be less than 20% of my last scans.  If we can fall in these parameters that would mean no treatment for a while.  As always my goal is 10 years from today.  Lots of love to you all and thanks for your concern and prayers.

Merry Christmas and have a lovely day.

Andy


No comments: